ALTA BADIA SKI RESORT
Dolomiti Superski region
The ski resort in Alta Badia, famously used in World Cup races, has slopes for all ability levels, fantastic panoramic views and plenty of ski huts for you to enjoy.
Facts about the Alta Badia ski resort:
- Situated between 1,400 and 2,700 metres in altitude.
- 130 km of slopes for all abilities
- 53 modern ski lifts and cable cars
- Artificial snow can be used on 88 km of slopes
- Perfectly groomed slopes ensure pleasant, safe skiing
Connection to the Dolomite Superski ski carousel, which means:1 ski pass, 12 ski resorts and 1,200 km of slopes
Highlights for all skiers:
- Our hotel is a ski-in, ski-out hotel >>
- Gran Risa World Cup slalom course – just 100 m from the hotel
- Sella Ronda – a circular route around the Sella mountain range – a ski loop featuring 4 valleys
40 km, 26 km of slopes
This route can also be used to access the well-known ski resort of Gardena Pass from Alta Badia ski resort.
- First World War Ski Tour (Gebirgsjägertour) – peace tour
A perfect one-day ski trip for the whole family. Passing many famous mountain peaks, and spectacular descents such as the longest descent in the Dolomites, and the Marmolada Glacier.
Benefits of a ski-in/ski-out hotel
and links to ski schools in Alta Badia
South Tyrol has plenty of unique opportunities for skiers. First-class: Gran Risa World Cup slalom course, Sella Ronda and the First World War Ski Tour (Gebirgsjägertour)...
ALTA BADIA SKI SCHOOLS
The large number of ski schools in Alta Badia all offer professional lessons. Our partner in La Villa: La Villa Ski School and Scola de schi – Dolomites Ski School.
ALTA BADIA SKI HIRE
Several rental centres in La Villa provide top-quality winter equipment and expert service. Detailed information available on request.